Library Hours of Service
Walk In and Drive Up Window
Monday 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Wednesday 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Please note the following guidelines for physical distancing and mandated safety
protocols that keep you and library staff safe and healthy:
- Building Occupancy Limit: 40 People
- Face coverings are required while in the library (Board Policy)
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Observe and follow posted signage
- Browse safely and courteously. While we love to see you, we ask that you not linger, meet, or gather.
- Self-services offered by calling Reference at 330-534-3512 X 2 and making an appointment include:
- Computer Use
- Faxing, Copying, and Printing
Please bring someone with you to assist if you need help using equipment. For
additional details call or refer to the Library website.
- Children's Room computers and hands on learning materials (blocks, puzzles, etc.) are not currently available.
- Library materials are quarantined for 72 hours after being returned and before being checked back in. We are backdating upon check in and overdue fines are being waived.
We look forward to seeing you!
www.beyond-books.org | 330-534-3512 X 2
Copy/Faxing/Computer Guidelines at Hubbard Public Library
*Due to the current health mandates implemented by the state to combat Covid-19, the Hubbard Public Library staff are, regrettably, unable to provide the kind of customer service that our patrons have come to expect of us in the past. Therefore, the following guidelines represent our best efforts to provide as much service as possible while also protecting the health of both the public and our staff.
- Use of computers and copy/fax machine will be appointment only, and patrons will need to contact the library in order to schedule their appointment. If patrons need to use a guest pass to access the device, they will still need to make an appointment to do so. They will also still need to present a valid photo ID to use the guest pass.
- Guest passes will only for using computer; if patrons want to print, they will need to get library card.
- If patrons need to use copier without library card, they can purchase a copy card. Copy cards will be $1.00 and will have 50 cents on them for initial copying.
- Use of computers and copy/fax machine will be self-serve only. While library staff may be able to provide some help from a distance, we cannot currently provide pre-Covid-19 levels of service. Patrons who will need assistance with using equipment are to bring someone to assist them, as the library is willing and able to make accommodation for that.
- For printing/copying: If patrons wish to e-mail us documents they need copied, they are welcome to do so. We will print the copies and mark the price. Patrons may then pick up at circ desk and pay fee there.
- Library staff will be unable to fax documents for patrons, as we cannot be liable for entering the incorrect fax number.
- All these guidelines apply equally to mobile devices. Patrons are welcome to bring their mobile devices to the library to use wifi and to print from, but this service will again need to be self-serve only.
- Additionally, while staff will be able to demonstrate the correct use of the cash machine using a staff library card, we will again be unable to do more to assist patrons with loading money onto their cards.